Fractionated coconut oil*, Shea butter*, Raw honey from wild Canadian frontier lands*, Essential oils (2%) of Lavender*, Frankincense*, Patchouli*.
—*CERTIFIED ORGANIC by Natural Food Certifiers, NY—
Some actions of the Ingredients:
- Fractionated Coconut Oil – non-greasy moisturizer that quickly absorbs into skin.
- Shea Butter – anti-Inflammatory, regenerative, anti-aging, hydrating, skin-conditioning, softening, smoothing, restorative, collagen-boosting, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, stimulating, circulation-boosting.
- Raw Honey – hydrates, antioxidant, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties, good for acne
- Lavender (Angustifolia) – antimicrobial, antioxidant, calming effects, skin soother that accelerates healing of minor wounds, eases itchy insect bites.
- Frankincense (Serrata) – known as the king of essential oils!, immune booster, anti-inflammatory, painkiller.
- Patchouli – deodorizes, soothes inflammation, fights water retention, breaks up cellulite, wound healing, stimulates skin growth.
Pump on hands and spread to desired areas. Rub into skin thoroughly to reduce undesired oiliness. Avoid eyes. KEEP AT ROOM TEMPERATURE (at least 60 degrees F). If needed, warm bottle in sun or water to soften then shake well.
Glass bottle – because essential oils can pull out toxins in plastic, aluminum & stainless steel., The pump has a low density polyethylene dip tube, made of type 4 plastic that is resistant to solvents and does not contain any known harmful chemicals. Unfortunately there are no glass dip tubes available.
External use only. Avoid eyes. If irritation of any kind occurs after application, discontinue use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please check the ingredients and use your judgement when applying to yourself or others.
There are no reviews yet.