Minty with a hint of spice.
Distilled water, Ethyl alcohol (25%, cane)*, Raw honey from Canadian wild frontier lands*, Witch hazel*, Himalayan salt sole, Essential oils (1%) of Peppermint*, Clove*, Cinnamon bark*, Frankincense*.
—*CERTIFIED ORGANIC by Natural Food Certifiers, NY—
Some actions of the Ingredients:
- Ethyl Alcohol – kills germs, preservative.
- Raw Honey – antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal, wound healing, contains phytonutrients, helps digestive issues and sore throats
- Witch Hazel – cleanser, astringent, often used for itching, pain, swelling, inflammation, soothes and aids wound healing.
- Himalayan Salt – contains up to 84 trace minerals, balances the body’s pH, lower sodium than regular salt, can improve digestion and sleep
- Peppermint – analgesic (reduces pain from headaches, aches & inflammation), antimicrobial, antibacterial, expectorant, clears nasal passages, can reduce nausea and hunger
- Clove – analgesic (reduces mouth pain or aches), antimicrobial, antibacterial, can reduce cough and asthma symptoms
- Cinnamon Bark – antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, can help lower blood sugar.
- Frankincense (Serrata) – known as the king of essential oils!, immune booster, anti-inflammatory, painkiller.
Spray into mouth 1-3 times as desired. Do not store bottle in high heat (like a car). Avoid eyes.
Glass bottle – because essential oils can pull out toxins in plastic, aluminum & stainless steel., The sprayer has a low density polyethylene dip tube, made of type 4 plastic that is resistant to solvents and does not contain any known harmful chemicals. Unfortunately there are no glass dip tubes available.
Other Possible Uses
Besides breath freshening, Minty Mist can also be used for other things like:
- Delivering 1% essential oils internally for their direct benefits
- Soothing throat irritations or a sore throat
- Relieving a mild headache by spraying fingers and swiping over forehead (but don’t get in eyes)
Please note that the oils and ingredients in Minty Mist make it more comparable to other blended essential oil based products on the market (like 10 ml roller ball blends with 2% essential oils that cost $15, etc), rather than to other mouth sprays. This is important to consider when comparing prices. Minty Mist is a bit niche for people who appreciate the power of essential oils and natural organic ingredients!
Avoid eyes. Flammable: do not use near flame or store in high heat. If irritation of any kind occurs after application, discontinue use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please check the ingredients and use your judgement when applying to yourself or others.